Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well hands not "drastically" improved" infact...im petty sure its barley past barely iproved LOL!
dishes...pretty much impossible...
spoons ad forks are incredibly hard....
arm aches from favorint the hand...and im prettysure its a good think I cant feel my fingers as id hit the on so mny things that im bruised LOL

ortho on the 17th as that's the first spot available...

got 4 baby bunnis in the nest box...
got a bunch of buns listed ofr sale...
also want to sell my ducks and geese
mght have a buyer for the pigs and im hoping tha thelps cut the work load for the winter...

cindi, if your still interested in the cochn, I oly have the roo left, the hen has vanished and ive not found a nest, $10 for him if you want hi,m...
want $50 for all te ducks, and $40 for the trio of geee if you know of anyone...

otherwise, not much going on...tryng to get stuff done but yeah...

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
today an angel cme over and washed my sink full of dirty dishes....I managed to get the bedrooms livingrom and bathroom done, but those danmed dises...she came and she conqured!!!
tallie did amazingly with a strange n the house, hid for a few mins until she sat down then said hi, then pretty uch ignored her YAY! its so nice to have a dog who doesn't freek out but also dosnt try to love people to death!

the muscle is aching like crazy from the vacume nd mopping, rist thankfuly feels nothing...im thinking no feeling is probablyfor the best.

Holland lop doe whent home today...1 bun down
1 of the kits in nutmgs net was a peanut and passed today, others seem to be warm and healty though,
hoping to sell her once the litters weaned, and sell the Holland buck too

dinner is in the oven..gona eat then ice up

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Would you go ahead and send that angel over to my house, please? MY DH is pretty good about doing dishes.... I cook, he cleans. Works pretty well for us - but my breezeway needs to be vacuumed in a really bad way!

So sorry about your wrist - and so glad you're gonna get it checked out.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I know right, im not usually one to say yes when someoneoffers ut id ben cleaning llday arm was killing nd iv ebroken enough dishes trying his week that it would have been stupid to sy no.
I literally just don't hae the strength or dexterrty to do dishes how ridiculous is that?!
I still have to vacume and mop the kitchen, but the house looks a lot less like a disaster zone.

need to attempt some work on my Halloween costume today...not sure how thatll go but ive got to try...and don't have much time left...
and at somepoint I need to take a shower, the hair combing /washing part is another oe ofthoug "REALY?!" ridiculously har things with a none woking hand...

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Are you taking some anti-inflammatories for that? Might help while you're waiting to see the doc...

Hope you get better quick!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I cant take any form of NSAID, so no, just tyylanol to help with the pain in the muscles of the upper arm, ad ice for the rest...

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well im saying goodbye to a few buddies today.
this morning I woke to find my e-lop thistle dead, I don't now why but yesterday even9ng he didn't eat supper and this morning he was gone :(
1 less rabbit to feed but I had interested BUYERS in him...*sigh*
and Bonnie the pyr pup I going to her new home this afternoon, I just cant afford to feed a constantly growing pyr pup...
ive been boardig her for her new people for a month and they decidedrathe than buy ore canned fod they'll come get her today lol...
they should be here in a few hours.

no more buns making nests...but I did manage to get the fowerbed I was working on replacing with tires done.
now...lunch!

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Magnesium helps to moderate pain response. If you don't have the actual supplement handy, Stinging Nettle is very rich in magnesium.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well that wasn't fun but I got the pasture area weed wacked....used my lighterbattery p weedwacker and kinda hooked my arm into it...my entire rightarm feels ike jello right now! im pretty sure that's not what the dr meant when he said rest, but I realy don't have uch choic.
sti got to walk the bac fenceline throughthe woods, make sure its ot go any branches down and stuff, but right now...not happening.

waiting for bonnies people to arrive then will be sitting with the icepack for a while.