Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Wannabefree said:
Thanks Jamie and FEM! :)
You know how to reach me if you need to bounce ideas around. Early night tonight!!! :frow
Yep, and I will tomorrow. Busy as crap tonight.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
prepped for this line of storms?!
winds picking up here lol

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Must be the line that's heading our way for tonight. I hope we get some rain-but no tornadoes!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I almost completely missed it...I was TIRED and fell asleep just as it was coming in about 9:30 ish. We just got a lot of wind, and I think I heard a limb come down as I was drifting off to sleep. Guess I'll know when the sun rises :p

My cousin texted me around 8 and had already lost power at that point. They had a tree come down there, about 20 miles to the east of me in Pickwick area. I dunno what all happened here :hu

Gots lotsa work to do today. I hope the farm is not messy. If so I will be on trash/limb detail. At least there is a chainsaw over there though.

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
Hi Miss Cindi!! I sure was hoping you'd be around on this VERY rare occasion that I have a chance to check in. I sure do miss the scintillating banter! :p

Hope you weathered the storm alright!!! :fl

We had a doozie of a monsoon here a month or so ago!! Washed out the road again and this time it almost took my chickens too!! Pretty scary!!!

Check your PM's!!

Love ya much!!

Mike :hugs

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
CL! Great to see you. We've missed you.