Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Crapit!!! So sorry I missed you Mike :( Wish I had been on :barnie *sigh*

Today was good. I have a buddy up the street that is going to set a travel trailer up here beside the house if everything works out, and she's going to help me on the farm here in exchange for rent while I work the other farm. I hope that made sense. :hu There is so much going on right now i can't even begin to tell you all everything. Anyway, this lady is the one going to start the horse sanctuary next door if she can get the funding for the place. So....yeah, it's really cool, and I am REALLY excited for her to be staying with us temporarily. It'll give us a chance to get to know each other better and get this place up to par, and start on hers when the time comes for the money to come through, and I am believing it will within a few months. Just SO much change around here from one second to the next I don't even really know who lives here lately :lol: but it's really cool at the same time because EVERYTHING is getting done :woot I am so blessed :) :D :) :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Believe it or not, I have NO HOUSE GUESTS! I really can't tell ya how it happened, but it happened....in like a day...blessed quiet I have missed thee so!!!!!! :weee :weee I will miss my guys, but I am SO glad things are going well enough for them to have moved on. :) Again, life is good! :woot Now I can concentrate on my new job :D

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Woo Hoo! Doesn't it feel good? No matter how much you like the guests, it's always nice to have your house back. When my son and DIL moved out, my son-in-law moved in, when he moved out my sister-in-law moved in - so when she left I did a major happy dancetoo!!!
:weee

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well let your horsey friend know im DEFINATLY going to be looking for some horsey time and will lend a hand in exchange for "lessons" of the equine kind :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Pinky, been tryin to get a hold of her. DD went riding with her today and I haven't heard a peep since :hu I will definately let her know though. :)