Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Not mine
akvGbxr.jpeg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Question..... dummy me made hole and dropped the last seeds I had for corn. Now grass is growing and have no clue which on is corn and which on is grass. They look alike for me. Any advise?
20240601_110355.jpg

Got a new gas trimmer and cleaned part of the garden this morning but tired and need to sin by the computer to finish my CPR course. I hate sitting by the computer!@÷=/%$#@@

20240601_110348.jpg20240601_110345.jpg

R2elk

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I hate cooked cauliflower. It's fine raw. Mashed cauliflower does not taste like potatoes. It does not make a good substitute for pizza crust. It all tastes like cauliflower. I just am sensitive to the taste I guess and to me it's nasty
I like raw cauliflower and cooked cauliflower that is treated as cauliflower and not faked into something else. I would not eat mashed or riced cauliflower and do not want it in any form with my pizza.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I like raw cauliflower and cooked cauliflower that is treated as cauliflower and not faked into something else. I would not eat mashed or riced cauliflower and do not want it in any form with my pizza.

i like veggie pizza, one of the ingredients Mom always puts on top is sliced raw cauliflower (along with broccoli, carrots, onions and crumbled bacon) yum! :) it is made from crecent rolls dough laid out flat and baked until done and then layered on top is flavored cream cheese and some mayo (flavored with ranch dressing mix) and then the veggies and bacon put on top, kept cold, not cooked. it's something we make a few times each summer.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
got the peppers and tomatoes planted yesterday. finished just in time when the rains started about 6:15pmish...

rain last night and sprinkles this morning. off and on in the forecast all week. i'm not sure what i'll get done, but i have strawberries to pick and beans to plant. then the usual weeding and whatever other projects that come along.