What's for dinner?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
OH man,,,, disappointment! But a cookie is a good consolation prize, lol.

i've been eating way too many consolation prizes lately, got on the scale the other day for the first time in a few weeks, but i knew before that that i've been creeping up again. too many goodies will do that. so i have to calm down and keep my pie-hole buttoned up a bit more for a while.

today Mom will be putting a pork loin in the crock pot with some garlic i just harvested a few weeks ago. these were the first bulbs from this year that i pulled apart and they look much much better than last year. new garlic is not as strong, but you can make up for that by using more - which is a normal thing for us anyways since we like plenty of garlic. :) the pork loin will be turned into BBQ, so i'm sure we'll be having some of that or pieces of the pork loin later on today.

there's still chili in the fridge too. hard not to want to have a big bowl of that for lunch.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
so far a broken up cookie (to let some of the calories leak out) and a few spoons of ice-cream and a tiny ration of roasted peanuts. i'm not sure yet what else, something vegetable and fruit would be a good idea, carrots and blueberries sounds about right (yes, together).