What's for dinner?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
One pan...elbow Mac, left over chicken breast, leftover fresh kale, goat cheese...Alfredo sorta thing. 🤣

sounds good to me. :)

last night was simple here, chopped up tomato, crisped up bacon bits in the microwave, added Miracle Whip. no bread as i have cookies enough to go around... even when doing tomatoes off and on through the whole day and nibbling bits of those i still can be quite happy eating a tomato for dinner.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
the peppers off one plant plus a few peppers off another plant was enough to fill a five gallon bucket and after cutting off the tops it was plenty to fill two large dishes of stuffed peppers (plus i ate three of them that were left over or blemished). i think we have enough this season... :)

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That was my "job" couple weeks ago. Freezer has plenty now ☺️ I love them. Especially when you decide you want and then not have the "work" to do.

Did about 9# of BBQ that week, too. Pulled pork.

Today, making a pot of chili. So dinner & I may can some. 🤔 Freezer is mighty full!! Both of them.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Chopped& fried a slice of bacon, added onion, potatoes and waited. Almost done, added kale on top, covered & waited for wilt.😁. Veggie dinner.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Roasted chicken thighs along with roasted cabbage "steaks." Topped the cabbage slabs with bacon pieces, some alfredo sauce and lots of grated parm,

Latest posts