What's for dinner?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wow....a couple tablespoons of cooked peppers filling that didn't fit. Some goats cheese, topped with some red pepper jelly that was more than jars could hold. Been eating bites of peppers all day. 😁

I'm resting now! Long day standing & chopping stuff.

do you have a cushion or pad to stand on? it really helps. my feet get sore if i'm standing on the wood floors without any pad or cushion at all but i have a very thick small rug that i use for that and it does help.

even with that cushion the other day the bottoms of my feet felt like they'd been pounded. the garden soils here are very hard (if i walk on them i don't make a dent at all) in almost every garden i have and i was standing picking beans for many days this past week, plus i messed up my foot too so that sure didn't help either. i've taken the past day off and today will be light duty so they feel much better now already. by tomorrow i'll be ready to get back out there and get gardening again, i have some projects i'd like to get done or at least make some progress this week before i start picking through for dry beans and weeding again.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
we'll be having pizza for lunch today. just a store bought thin crust cheese pizza and we add extra onions, mushrooms and swiss cheese on top of that. not sure about dinner, likely salad for Mom and something small for me since i'll be eyeing too many cookies today along with everything else.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@flowerbug no mat -- actually my feet don't hurt, or my knees, legs. I'm used to all day standing, climbing ladders & on my knees, too. Just doesn't bother me often. Back, between shoulders was a little sore. Otherwise just tired of being in constant chopping mode. 😁

I go into stores and work product resets -- always on the move. Product, shelves, boxes and very physical.

Had a stuffed pepper for breakfast. 😂. Tonight probably pork loin cooked with apples & onions, gravy & side of rice. Got a hankering 👍 Apple pie in oven with. Left enough apples out for that -- others in dehydrator. I'd like a pumpkin pie in there, too. We'll see how it goes with prep time 😳 but I'd love that for breakfast tomorrow!