Bubblingbrooks Journey - Salut!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
savingdogs said:
My babies liked those baby toys for teething that you can freeze? I never used any medication, just gave them those frozen toys and that seems to really help.
Unfortunately, she is too little for them. Has no idea how to hold anything yet.

...hoping dh remembered his rain gear, Its pouring out now, and barely 50 degrees!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Poor Shang!! So early!

I never put anything oral on my daughter's gums. She didn't have much of an issue with teething, just drooling more than normal.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Poor Shang!! So early!

I never put anything oral on my daughter's gums. She didn't have much of an issue with teething, just drooling more than normal.
Yeah, the gel is for a short time, till the Amber necklace gets here.
Hope it works!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
What does the amber necklace do? Is it made out of real amber? (Wait, you cap-ed Amber, so is it made by someone named Amber? :p )
Amber is a resin, that is supposed to release a natural pain relief in and near the area it is sitting on. The body heat releases the oils, or something like that.
Your supposed to make sure its real Baltic Amber as well.

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
big brown horse said:
What does the amber necklace do? Is it made out of real amber? (Wait, you cap-ed Amber, so is it made by someone named Amber? :p )
Amber is a resin, that is supposed to release a natural pain relief in and near the area it is sitting on. The body heat releases the oils, or something like that.
Your supposed to make sure its real Baltic Amber as well.
Interesting. I've never heard of it and it sounds pretty cool. So much googling to do and so little time! :lol: Darn having to get up for work in the morning! I really should have been in bed an hour ago...oops.

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
DGS is teething as well. The pediatrician told DD not to give him anything with belladonna in it. I forgot why not. You might want to check it out.

I am putting wet cotton washcloths in the freezer for him. He is a drooling maniac :lol: We keep a bib on him just because of the drool. DGS is 10 weeks old tomorrow.

It sucks having rude and inconsiderate neighbors. I am glad I don't have any of those at the moment. I hope yours move, real soon ;) Ours lost their house, didn't pay the mortgage :p

I love your place. And what a score on that chain link fence.!!!
I can't believe you got so much work done. Great job.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
When my kids teethed they were mean and cranky, but really not bad droolers. When the teeth came in they erupted two to four at a time! (No wonder they were cranky. :lol: ) We used the frozen chewies and the occasional frozen juice pop.

When this pup, Sage, just teethed he was a DROOLER! He would leave a puddle behind when he woke from a nap and his entire front fur was soaked. :sick I almost put a drool bib on a DOG!! :gig We gave him frozen chicken broth ice cubes to crunch.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My girls had their bottom teeth in before 3 months. At that age all they wanted to do was nurse more.

There is a homeopathic dissolve in their mouth calming pill. Not sure what it's called. I could ask my sil.

Sounds like your on the right track. I hope she feels better soon.

g

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
37989_11_weeks_old_013.jpg

11 weeks old, weighing in at 13 pounds and wearing Grandma's baby dress.