Bubblingbrooks Journey - Salut!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
I think I am getting sick now. No. I KNOW I'm getting sick now.

We are supposed to go to the Alaska Native Museum after church tomorrow too with our extended family for Mothers Day.
Baby is fighting something as well.
DH is getting better though :rolleyes: :)

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh, goodness. :(

Horrible neighbors. Sigh ... That's so sad, and sick.

And speaking of sick, sorry to hear you are coming down with something and the little one is not feeling well either. I hope you're both better by tomorrow, or else that you don't HAVE to go out and about a lot of folks.

And, by the way ... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!

:)

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Somehow I always painted a classier, romantic picture of alaska.

You and my horse girlfriend in Fairbanks make me question my romanticized alaska LOL.

Happy first mothers day momma <33

Rebbetzin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
One year while living in Anchorage, I attempted to grow tomatoes... they got to the flowering stage, then came an early frost! I was only in my early 20's then, and didn't know much about gardening at that time. With all that daylight in the Summer, I remember my neighbors getting all kinds of huge vegetables.

Oh that was a great find, getting all that chainlink! What a blessing!

And praying for you and the baby to have a speedy recovery!!

VickiLynn

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
MsPony said:
Somehow I always painted a classier, romantic picture of alaska.

You and my horse girlfriend in Fairbanks make me question my romanticized alaska LOL.

Happy first mothers day momma <33
Same here. We vacationed in Alaska two years ago. I was surprised at all the homeless people and crime in Anchorage. But still, such a beautiful state. I'd go back in a heartbeat!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Yup, you read it right :lol:
She is 11 weeks old and starting to teeth. One of those early birds. Drooling, chewing frantically and spitting up extra.
Picked up the homeopathic gel, and we are going to order an Amber necklace, and give it a try.
I plan to not use the gel at all, and give her a few days with just the necklace, to see if it will actually work for her.

DH is making the 2 mile hike out to the nearest bait station this evening, and getting it set up.
Should have fresh meat before long!
I registered a station this year as well, but we are not sure if we will actually make use of it or not.

DH also talkied with his boss about work. He will be sort of quitting the sales job at the end of June. He will be fly fishing guiding full time the rest of the season. He will be on call in a manner of speaking. He can fill in on off days, and help out in the winter.
Meanwhile, he is keeping an eye out for a Slope job. If one comes up that he were to be hired for, he would be working either a 2 or 3 week on, 2 or 3 week off schedule. He can guide on the off weeks.
If all works out well, we can get this house paid off real fast!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Oh, and I had a wonderful Mothers Day! WE went to the Alaska Native museum after church, and enjoyed touring all the different buildings, and watching dancers.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
My babies liked those baby toys for teething that you can freeze? I never used any medication, just gave them those frozen toys and that seems to really help.