Bubblingbrooks Journey - Salut!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
what a great score for the chain link!! Woohoo!! Everything looks great. Looks and sounds like things are coming together great. Good work!!!!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Amazing!!! Who in the world would throw out chain link??? :he

Great find. I like the idea of using the wood poles.

:thumbsup

g

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Looks like chain link runs $88 per 50 feet. Can't wait to figure out how much we have!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
:barnie Neighbors out back :barnie
Blasting the radio, and all of them, including company are tooling around at full speed on whatever that 4 wheeled thing with a very loud motor is (its not a 4wheeler). For hours now. Tearing up the road too.

I have been chased back in by all the noise. Got all the windows as doors closed up tight, but it does not matter.

The good thing though, is they got rid of the really bad dog.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
Blasting the radio, and all of them, including company are tooling around at full speed on whatever that 4 wheeled thing with a very loud motor is. For hours now. Tearing up the road too.

I have been chased back in by all the noise. Got all the windows as doors closed up tight, but it does not matter.

Sheesh...don't they know you have a little one? Some folks are so rude and selfish :/

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Bubblingbrooks said:
Blasting the radio, and all of them, including company are tooling around at full speed on whatever that 4 wheeled thing with a very loud motor is(its not a 4wheeler). For hours now. Tearing up the road too.

Sheesh...don't they know you have a little one? Some folks are so rude and selfish :/
Yes, but they are not the kind of people to respect that.
They only got rid of that dog after the second time she tried biting another neighbor.
Already had bit a different child around the corner.
At least the wind rarely blows the cigarette smoke over.

These are the neighbors that have the boys that talked about having s*x with both their moms to the other neighbor kids :sick
:hit