Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Not sure if I should laugh or cry!!!

:hugs
The splint is because they apparently know about people like me.

I HAVE tried to do things without remembering I'm not supposed to. It mostly stops me.

Lesson learned on pulling on blackberry vines. Don't. Only took two times for me to learn. First time i landed on my arm last month and took a couple weeks to heal. These aren't small vines. 30 feet plus. The one i fell because of was around 50 feet

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Maybe you need a body cast for restraint! :lol: are these wild growing? Around here the goats keep mine down. I found a good patch a couple yrs ago, close by. Farmer cleared it one day .... I got a good batch of them first. He cleared an access road sides on farm next door to me. No good picks this yr as it was too hot & dry when they were forming. Even the elderberries dried up after bloom. 🤷. But I had plenty canned & frozen.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Maybe you need a body cast for restraint! :lol: are these wild growing? Around here the goats keep mine down. I found a good patch a couple yrs ago, close by. Farmer cleared it one day .... I got a good batch of them first. He cleared an access road sides on farm next door to me. No good picks this yr as it was too hot & dry when they were forming. Even the elderberries dried up after bloom. 🤷. But I had plenty canned & frozen.

Yes wild. Himalayan blackberries are a nasty invasive here

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
So I found this yesterday. Really cool.

FB_IMG_1721925607760.jpg

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I’m on an iPad cus my one year old laptop is in the geek squad repair room for up to five days.

How does one save this page on an iPad so that I don’t have to go to safari each time to search for it?

On my laptop, I have teg, this, and byh on tabs across the top of my chrome browser. Sorry for the old lady’s lack of knowing about apple products

Thanks

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Haven't a clue! :lol: when I bought my tablet, made sure program al.ost like phone -- which I struggled thru learning most of that. I use chrome on both so it's sorta the same. 🤣

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So I found this yesterday. Really cool.

View attachment 26814

yesterday Mom was doing one of her recipes but she wanted a triple batch. it is much easier to convert everything into ounces (or grams/ml) than to try to figure out what 2/3rds of a cup times three is, but yes, i can do that math also in my head, just don't ask me to do it in the early morning and also don't talk to me... in the morning i knew that a stick of butter is 4oz so 3oz x 3 is close enough for the recipe (but i really didn't measure it exactly as i eyeballed 2/3rds of the lbs of butter - well whatever i did was ok as the outcome tasted just as it should have). i just hacked two lbs of butter into chunks and then quartered those and it was all good. the leftover chunks got squished into the soft butter <-- (that was pretty fun actually :) :) :) ).

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I’m on an iPad cus my one year old laptop is in the geek squad repair room for up to five days.

How does one save this page on an iPad so that I don’t have to go to safari each time to search for it?

On my laptop, I have teg, this, and byh on tabs across the top of my chrome browser. Sorry for the old lady’s lack of knowing about apple products

Thanks

sorry, i can't help you there as i've never owned an ipad or used one long enough to know much about it. i have a regular PC and a monitor or otherwise i'd not be able to see or do much on-line (i use pretty big fonts and still double the screen magnification and often have to magnify pictures to see what they might be trying to show me).

some day i hope to get a better and bigger monitor, but that day has not happened yet.