Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Im sorry. I hate those nights.

At least it wasn't a crying german shepherd who apparently wanted more treats and wouldn't shut up no matter how many times I let her outside. About every 30 minutes. When I did fall asleep, the whines penetrated my sleep and I tried to put her outside in dreams.

I gave sone treats to try and shut her up for a few. She's now silent
Stressful work week, yesterday was horrible, wife is very much still in pain, and I realized I skipped dinner. Doh!

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Tomorrow evening I'm going to get dressed in fancy clothes and smelling all pretty. I'm taking Farm Babe to a Merry Christmas concert.

The commercial below is a standing joke with my adult children. According to them, it's the reason why they were conceived.

I just checked the top of the bottle, it's dusty, I shook the bottle a little, there's still some in there. It's been a long while since I opened it. Who knows what may happen when I slap some of this stuff my face.

Marketing Departments 🙄

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
OMG...... :lol::lol::gig:gig

That ad would probably get thrown off the TV nowadays for being sexist or something...!!!!!!:gig:smack:lol::ep

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Slept like a rock again, don't even recall turning off my alarms.

Wow it's the weekend already. Didn't we just have a weekend like a day or two ago? Sure seems like it to me. Time flys, doesn't it?

It's 40 degrees and raining. Yay, more mud puddles to stomp in \o/. Thank You Almighty for another day, Thank You for the extra rest. Thank You for life \o/. Today is the day You have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Life is to short to spend being Mr Grumpy Gills 😂

Enjoy your day! Enjoy your weekend! Enjoy your life!!!

That is all for now, carry on.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
OMG...... :lol::lol::gig:gig

That ad would probably get thrown off the TV nowadays for being sexist or something...!!!!!!:gig:smack:lol::ep
Best I can tell the commerical first aired Aug 16, 2012, although my research could be wrong also. But just a little over 10 years ago. My how time flys, my how change occurs quickly. A LOT has changed in a mere 10 years, hasn't it?

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I got a new song coming on.

I just need time to get in my quiet place, with pen and paper in hand. Then I need time to put the chords to the intro, verse, chorus and outro.

I like a new songs.

I also like sharing them with all of you.

Psalms 33:3~6

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
IMG_20221210_173629109.jpg

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My bone broth is liquid. I cook it for 24-48 hours. I use bones without meat on them and a lot of water - and I'll use the bones over and over until they're spent. The collagen is there (in mine) just too dilute to gel.
Okay, odd question. Is bone broth supposed to be bitter?
When I’ve tried it before I put it in the crock pot until the bones crumbled. But it was so horribly bitter I couldn’t stand it. I’m curious if I did it wrong or if that’s what bone broth is normally.