Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Bad news yesterday for hubby. He has charcot disease that had made his foot bones dislocate. He will be cast up and surgery scheduled this Wednesday. Looking at a few months out of work. He has to keep weight totally off it.

He was overwhelmed about it and we both have dark humor so I told him I still have the billhook and could take care of it for him. He did laugh and relax some.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Bad news yesterday for hubby. He has charcot disease that had made his foot bones dislocate. He will be cast up and surgery scheduled this Wednesday. Looking at a few months out of work. He has to keep weight totally off it.

He was overwhelmed about it and we both have dark humor so I told him I still have the billhook and could take care of it for him. He did laugh and relax some.
Sorry to hear this a couple months down is hard.

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So sorry to hear that! Sounds like it'll be a rough road for a couple of months. It'll be hard for you too as I can only imagine that it'll add to your workload. It's good that ya'll can use that sense of humor to get through things!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

sad to hear about this.