Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@Hinotori sorry about foot issues for DH. Hope all goes well with surgery! :hugs :fl

@CrealCritter we're getting a portion of Helene later today and into tomorrow. Outer bands so not as much rain overall, hopefully. We've had rains all week from a coastal disturbance already. Soft ground, rain, wind & trees are a bad combo for power lines.

Critters all fed and eating on pasture -- they'll all be hading to barns when raindrops fall 🤣. I'm in for weekend -- nothing I need.
Well the spinny thing is forecast to park to the east of us for a while, IDK... I do know the pond is overflowing, there's a bunch of mud out there. Cattle are in the corral, they come out to graze, then go back into the corral. Tank is super stoked, I think he thinks it's heaven on earth. :weee

Radar looks like a lot of us are getting rain.
Screenshot_20240927_121343_Brave.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I had to look up Charcot disease. Does he have it in both feet or only one?

Does he have disability insurance via his employer? I would guess that this would be long term disability, if its for several months.

I was in a wheelchair for three months. Hubs had to modify the exterior stairs with a ramp. I got to really appreciate the handicapped bathrooms at stores. (I shattered my patella, tripping over a border collie we had).

Deep sigh....its almost too much, with your hand and now his foot.

We have the paperwork for short term which this should fall under. Well doctor has it to fill out their part.

It's only one foot with problems right now. We'll see how he goes. He said he'd use crutches. Was adverse to even the idea of the knee scooter at first. He's warmed to it more now.

Latest posts