frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Proof!

1698022710342.png

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
HOORAY FOR THE BULLDOZER! Pond on the way!

Your husband is outstanding, more surgeries and he keeps such a good attitude. Bless him. Hopefully this will give him some relief.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
HOORAY FOR THE BULLDOZER! Pond on the way!

Your husband is outstanding, more surgeries and he keeps such a good attitude. Bless him. Hopefully this will give him some relief.
So excited about the pond!

DH and I just got home from dermatologist appointments and the dozer is out there at work! I'm going to change into some grungy clothes and go out and see the progress.

Yep - DH is pretty awesome! :love

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Pond is basically done! Woo Hoo! He's still got to clean up some of the big chunks of gumbo that are around it and smooth out one or two places out and that's it. YaY! Rain, please!!

We've got a meet and greet appt with a hand surgeon this afternoon. Guess we'll get a schedule set up for the surgeries if we like the guy. If not, there's another surgeon or two we might talk to. Getting picky these days, lol.

My old buck is showing his age for sure. He's not been eating goood for a couple of days. His teeth are suspect because he'll eat if I soften his pellets. He's been an extremely low maintenance and healthy goat all his life. He's 13 and has maybe been wormed once a year - if I could catch him. I don't think I've trimmed his feet since he was a baby. He literally has the best feet on a goat that I've ever seen. His only flaw is that he's hard to catch. Silly goat!