Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
How did doctor visit go yesterday?

Doc (and us) wants to go ahead with the shunt surgery, hopefully Monday the 23rd. Waiting on the hospital to call and confirm the date and set up the pre-op appt. Supposedly a simple surgery. One night in the hospital and home the next day. Ready to get this behind us!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Glad we've got a date. Now we get to be nervous for another week before it happens. I'll get some things done ahead of time so I won't need to be so busy when we're home. Supposed to only be one night hospitalized. Given DH's history I'll prepare for more, lol. I guess there goes my chances of a fall garden... Might be able to stick a couple things in pots. I'd love to at least have some fresh cabbage and broccoli... I love fall gardening. Just need to find time to work it into my already crazy schedule. Sounds ridiculous to say I'm retired and crazy busy at the same time, lol. Isn't retirement supposed to be relaxing?

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Push a few seeds in a tub...call it good. They'll grow for you👍. You'll feel accomplished. May take your stress level down -- dirt moments do that.

Praying for good results an uneventful op!!