Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Great pictures Jay!!!

Third picture just right of the two trees that are dead center. Please tell me that's not the bear!!

I will never be able to look at pics of your property without thinking BEAR!!!

Now Free has a bear visiting as well. :barnie

Are those potatoes frying up in the pan? Kinda looks like polenta or corn cakes as well. Hummm????

gina

schellie69

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Hello I just found this site the other day and went to start reading post and your journal was the first thing I read on here so I joined I read the first 74 pages the last day or 2 and then skipped ahead to page 129 and have read the rest. You got me thinking of things I could do that I hadn't thought of. thank you for sharing the good and the bad times in your life. I joined this site after reading most of your journal I did start a journal to but this is my 1st year with a garden and trying to be more SS thanks again. hope you have a great weekend.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Hmmmm....I was thinking polenta too.

Jay, as usual, your potatoes look amazing!!! :D

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Yup, that is homemade mush, not mine, but a gift from a friend. With lard, onions, and bacon, served with medium eggs on top, orange yolks, it was very good.

I thought of so many of you girls when I saw this sign, of course the other sign, it is what it is, is no big secret to folks that read my post. I thought as in my own siggie, boy/country this coined many of you and not just one or two.

downsized_0615001921b.jpg

With the rain, I have not been able to get plants from green house to garden, that will change this weekend as I plant in the rain if I have to this weekend.

Rough day on the mental front as the move to adult charges trial moved once again forward, we need this to happen.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hey Jay, :frow

Nice signs!! I will have to think of good one for me. Maybe " I was born to farm, to bad I live in the city" But I guess that has not stopped me. :D

Have a good weekend and Happy Fathers Day (kinda early)!!

gina

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
:hugs Thanks G for the good Dads day!!!

Me and Dad the evening of his MPO dinner, I was working and took a couple hours off to join him for dinner. I went back to work wearing the same pants and ruined them with way oil!!

dad4.jpg

I don't want to sound cold, but tomorrow is for me and mine, just sharing with Dad tonight to send my love for him so I can do my thing tomorrow with mine.

Hey, Happy Dads day to all you fellows and hope your day is great!!