Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hey there Jason! So glad to see you and the family was able to enjoy some time together. What a beautifull sunset.
We had a loss here as well...My son and my father, 2 days apart. (June 18th and 20th)Life WILL go on...one day. I know I speak for several of us...we miss ya!

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
justusnak said:
Hey there Jason! So glad to see you and the family was able to enjoy some time together. What a beautifull sunset.
We had a loss here as well...My son and my father, 2 days apart. (June 18th and 20th)Life WILL go on...one day. I know I speak for several of us...we miss ya!
I find that I have not headed in the direction I wanted this year, and really this year its not important. I had a bad crash Monday, Hummer is in the shop but I wasn't hurt. My visit to the Dr. today with a pain in my low ribs/chest might be my gall bladder failing and my shifting pains in my bowls and gas issues.

Deb, you have my prayers, and recent loss of Lil reminds me to give you a hug and a hand of friendship in these times.

I am doing fine other than those issues, mentally I am grounded and no signs of depression and working through these times. I started my taters and left them alone, no garden planted this year but a couple mater plants.

A lot of healing and mending of the spirit around these parts is needed. I know I am healing in a manner that I can, there can't be a rush.

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
I wish this year had been better for you. Glad you weren't injured in the accident. I hope your body feels better soon too.
Do you want to plant a cool season garden this year?

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
"Well it is just a car." "Any accident that you walk away from is a good one!"

Two jewels of wisdom that my grandpa taught me.

Glad you are OK. :hugs

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I'm glad you're okay darlin', don't feel bad....this year has been a crappy one for gardens anyway....I'm kind of glad I didn't get to plant anything this year cause we probably would have lost it all due to the crazy weather. :hugs

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Reports of my insides are back, and I am good to go.

A couple serous notes/warnings I need to mention tonight/right now, it was a attack on my system from change of diet. I have eaten more processed food in the last four months than the last fours years combined. I barfed some strait oil and could refry a bucket of kfc for sure.

I am working on a post that should catch everyone up, and I feel it proper to note right now, a post will appear in the next week that describes details and issues of recent details of my personal life that could cause serous issues in the future with folks reading this. I will add a rated R to the title of my Journal before I post it, and ask you folks that are soft hearted not visit.

Jason....