Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
:hugs Merry Christmas Jay, I know this one is hard for you but it will get easier with time......God Bless.

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Happy New Year J, Just wanted to check in and see how you and the family are doing. Praying you have a blessed new year!!

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
I understand your post, your point of view from the states point or my side of the case. It does make their case against him stronger, I expect to see more/newer charges in the near future.

It is my goal to keep this out of my journal, please respect my request and privacy. I can't control the media or what folks post in public, and I never read to much into it from the start. So please keep in mind my friendship and right to have this journal as my journal, not a place to hash out my recent hardships in public.

I do understand your support, and I do thank you for that, but consider my position in the future. Thanks for understanding.

Jason

ETA a more positive request

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
This my journal, it is place to share my life with folks that are interested. I enjoy having it and sharing with everyone who wants to post and share comments and find my approach to life interesting. I have avoided a few issues by advice given to me. The issue at hand is very raw, even though it has been over 8 months now. It is currently a very emotionally charged issue for me. I try to find the strength to not lash out or a need to defend myself, family, Dad and Linda or the state of Tennessee. I have always been one to admit my short comings. It is hard not to lash out sometimes, its a very emotionally charged issue.

I can't run from the problems in my life, at best I can hide from them awhile. This is my escape, my journal, a place or thread created by me and friends to share with others who are interested. I don't share much on facebook, my blog is idle right now, so this is where I can share with you my life. I like to share photos as well here, ( I'd bet if we had a most photo posted contest on this forum, I would win!! ) people like looking at those photos.

Understanding I am in a rut right now, but I don't plan to be here longer than I need to be. I plan on getting back to what/why I stated this journal in the first place. That monster has taken enough from me, he is not going to rule my life and ruin who/what I am... this is my journal, but without people posting to it, being in fellowship together, I might not continue it. But generally I get the feeling of all the support given to me from all of you here. It has helped me get through some tough days. I share this with you, my life trying out my level of SS because we are friends. Lets embrace our friendships here on my journal.

One thing I would like to share now is the itch...... But I am going to make my way over to Debbies' journal and stir her winter time pot up...
21.gif

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Have you started planning out your garden yet? Got the bug? I know a lot of us have been bitten by seed fever!

You know I don't have an agenda with you and I hope you know I would never pry. It's not my business and anything that you want to share is up to you. That's all I'm gonna say about that. :hugs

How are the chickens, btw? Seen any more wildlife around the house?

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I was so tired last fall and just wanted our Farmers Market to end so I could sleep on Saturday mornings...It just took the first big frost and cold weather to make me start wishing for spring. Bring it on..........I got plantin' to do.

Post all the pics you want Jay - we do enjoy them.

bibliophile birds

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
modern_pioneer said:
It is my goal to keep this out of my journal, please respect my request and privacy. I can't control the media or what folks post in public, and I never read to much into it from the start. So please keep in mind my friendship and right to have this journal as my journal, not a place to hash out my recent hardships in public.

I do understand your support, and I do thank you for that, but consider my position in the future. Thanks for understanding.

Jason
done. definitely didn't want to drag out details you didn't want shared (which is why i didn't post anything specific). i just wanted to send a little hope your way. and to let you know that we're all pulling for justice for you and your family.

i know these things are hard to deal with and it's hard to know what to share and what to keep completely off the radar. i, too, have had to suffer through a family matter being dragged through the public rigmarole, so i know a bit about what you are feeling.

i'll refrain from posting anything i see in the future.

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Hope this winter is going gentle on you up there.
It makes sense that sometimes you will want to get stuff off your chest- and other times you will want to forget (as much as possible) about it.
That smiley was cute. I don't even want to hear the word itch right now. Eczema is driving me nuts. :rolleyes:
The garden bug got me too. Already got my garden planned and am checking on safe planting dates for everything.

Latest posts