Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Henrietta23 said:
Also no longer complaining about today's rain. My jeans will dry....
Mine are almost dry. They're hanging in front of the wood stove, along w/the quilted shirt I was wearing.

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
Crazy. You just don't think of flooding like that this time of year. It seems backwards and out of sync.

Congrats on the booming business. It's reassuring somehow that people still buy and appreciate quality and craftsmanship.

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
IMG_2222.jpg
IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg
IMG_2242.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg
IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg
IMG_2247.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg
IMG_2251.jpg

Those were left for Pic of the week, lets see how well that goes over....

Pics of the farmers market or last of the season of local goods...

IMG_2201.jpg
IMG_2202.jpg

Picked up a couple quarts of apple butter, some cherry cider and a couple gallons of apple cider.

I have been working on a couple projects as some of you know that are 100% green, 0.000 impact or footprint on Mother Earth with a gain to my wallet. I now have a 100% water based clear coat that has no impact on the environment other than trace elements, and has 0 impact in the air.

The second project is a solar idea, a simple outpost light on a 15 amp circuit, works great. I have tied in several lights that are dusk to dawn around the shop to the same circuit. :rolleyes: Up until the recent snow, it was doing good and I was looking forward to a going green news letter to clients. The light burns 13 hours and the power starts to die.

IMG_2207.jpg

I plan to lower the watts in order keep the energy. The total cost of this project was just under 4k and I should get that cost back within a year.

Still getting my head around battery/solar power verses plug it in and go. I am learning to be more aware of any energy I use now. I can say I have taken a lot for granted in my life.

The new windows are great!!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Wow your lights look like some sort of alien neon caterpillar :lol: I couldn't figure out what I was even looking at at first! Good job on the solar and the cider! :thumbsup

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Same here, especially since he called it cotton candy. I was thinking it was the weirdest cotton candy I had ever seen!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hey J, Got snow?? :p Those pics are beautiful! Good work on the solar light. I would like to go with wind power, but, the finances say .. not now!

Latest posts