Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
modern_pioneer said:
FarmerJamie said:
The Lord works in mysterious ways, but then again, there's that "Stillers" thang. ;)
See that is just it, I felt that I needed to do something, I think I was being guided, maybe God was getting mad because she was causing distractions and his message/word wasn't getting out there. Who knows right.....
I have had my own similar moment, stood up to the woman in charge of the Sunday School program. Unfortunately, my result was different, mine plus 4 other families left. She no longer has any leadership role in the church because of the way she handled herself. To this day, I'm not sure if I did the right thing.

modern_pioneer said:
Stillers... That drop is so old school...

Let me help you out.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnIqIeTPKtk&feature=player_embedded

I don't trash talk to much, not my style, I am a kinda in your face keep it real person... The facts are the facts, it is what it is kinda guy...

It will be a good game for sure....

But hey, dreams come true everyday, good luck with those browns!!!
I'm an older guy, the facts are the facts,you are correct. Is Myron Cope still around? Enjoy the game next week!

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
framing fowl said:
The Lord works in mysterious ways... I wonder what will happen today?
I am not sure, nothing I suspect... Here we go!!! :)

eastercross.jpg

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:hide :th Well you weren't out of line by asking her to stop....Poor old woman. Wonder if she went to jail for spitting on the cop? I hate to say it, but it sounds like someone should minister to her now and also explain the tamborine issue.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
She obviously is a crazy person....it is probably good the authorities got involved. That is how people like that get help sometimes. She may get court-ordered psychiatric evaluation, which is probably what she needs. Who spits on police officers? That is crazy.

I would not kick yourself. For one....everyone else in the church is probably very thankful.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hummmm.....

I can see that she needed a bit of help. I am sorry you were the one who had to initiate it with no help from others. But like you say God works in mysterious ways.

Maybe she should join the band. :idunno

g

Edited to add.....

That's a beautiful picture!!!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
savingdogs said:
Who spits on police officers? That is crazy.
Yeh. Until then I thought she could have just been trying to be offensive but that's beyond beligerance.

At the very least, you respect the uniform, regardless of what you think of the person wearing it. They have guns.

Oh and the law behind them. But the guns are more the sticking point for me.

"Never spit on someone wearing a gun" *nods wisely*

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
She must have watched too many episodes of Cops. They get spit on and kicked all the time - course they also carry big sticks - and guns. *pats Abi on the shoulder*