Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Whats up?, what did I do??... :idunno

I hope DW is on the mend. My kids have all run through a snotty, cough for the past two weeks. I am amping up my vitamin C and trying to stay away from them. Not really but you know what I mean.

I can believe your paracticing petting your dog. TMI??? I did laugh at you. But you have to admit it was funny. That is very nice of ou to let Moma dog have her baby a bit longer. Whats a couple days? Soon Sarah will be home and with her new family.

Congratulations.

gina
I sent you a merry xmas package, all the same local useful kinda stuff from my neck of the woods. Being in SO CA you don't have to worry so much about vit. D as I take one extra with my vitties.

LOL.... Laugh on.... Laugh on.... My DW said I needed to not be to rough with the puppy, I have big hands and am naturally heavy handed. So I thought it best to pet myself before I pet the puppy as not to scare her. Besides, its winter here and snows on the ground, last few days of xmas shopping to do, and everything is a little bit nuts around here this time of year. :D

Sarah will be here tomorrow...

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Congratulations on bringing Sarah home!! I can feel your excitement through my screen! :love Please smell her puppy breath for me?

Congrats! A new puppy! :love

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Thanks Jason, you really did not need to send anything my way. Aww shucks!!! I bought the yarn for you beanie... I guess I should get that done and send it your way. Knowing me it should arrive just in time for summer!! :barnie

Your kids must be very excited about Christmas and Sarah. What a combination. Nothing like a new puppy to get them all worked up!!

Enjoy, gina

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
A skirt......really? You wanted a skirt? :lol: I should have known, it's always the big guys that like to cross dress! :gig

That got a good laugh outta me this morning! Thanks!

I'm glad Sarah is getting to come home tomorrow! I know what you mean about letting mom have more time with the pups. We are very picky about when our litters leave mama. I can't believe that some people take pups at 5 or 6 weeks old. That's just wrong, they need the socialization with their litter mates and mama a little bit longer than that. We usually let ours go at 8-10 weeks depending on the pup. We have labs, though and they really need the extra socialization. Anyway, I'm rambling....

Have a good day, Jay! :D

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Thanks Jason, you really did not need to send anything my way. Aww shucks!!! I bought the yarn for you beanie... I guess I should get that done and send it your way. Knowing me it should arrive just in time for summer!! :barnie

Your kids must be very excited about Christmas and Sarah. What a combination. Nothing like a new puppy to get them all worked up!!

Enjoy, gina
Don't feel obligated to return the favor, it was out of kindness of my heart. :hugs

My kids, oh yes they are, some what.... I have made it pretty clear Sarah is my dog, but also a family pet. I also haven't told them when I was going to pick her up. So when I return home tomorrow they will be in puppy shock. :weee

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Lori just to let you know it arrived today, I will place it under the tree for xmas day. Thanks very much in advance.

"M_P shakes the package, hears something moving in the packing materials, decides to stop shaking it so it doesn't break"

Could it be a set of deer antlers for rattling? Hmmmm.... That would be nice, my current set is a smaller set..... I know its not a lump of coal. Lori/Chad know I have been pretty good this year, :p

I know, some soap?
Some homemade candy?

We'll find out xmas day!!!!!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Opps Was I supposed to wait until Christmas??? :hide

The mail man just dropped off my package. Thank you so much. Way more than you ever should have done. I can't wait to give some of the spices a try. Maybe even some fresh ground nutmeg on my eggnog!!! Yum!

Thank you again and Merry Christmas!!!

gina

ps take pictures of the kids and Sarah tomorrow. I can just imagine the looks on their faces. :weee

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
:thumbsup

Here is a picture of my DD the chicken whisperer with here bestest chicken Ruthy taken in Sept. 09. If you look at Ruthy shes a real ham when it comes to photos... :bun

P1011380.jpg

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
You're killing me......now I gotta wait a week to see if you like it :p

Your DD is adorable! That's a great pic, don't you just love it when the chickens cooperate for photo opps?