JUSTUSNAK...Summer coming to an end!?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
They CAN be! My sis has one that follows her back to the house, pushes open the door and climbs up on the chair with her to watch TV.

Now, I don't want the Bettys droppin' pellets while watching a chick flick with me, but I wouldn't mind it if they snorfled my hair and lay down beside me while I am sitting in the yard, like the dogs. :D

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Hmm . . . sounds interesting. I don't think I've ever had my hair "snorfled" before.

Snot blown in it, yes. But "snorfled"?

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Bee, mine will snuggle, and sniffle my hair, and even try to chew my hair...if im not carefull. Poor little Mary..she is SOooooo wanting to be a house pet! LOL She will climb in my lap, if the others leave her alone...LOL
Its an all out fight, to see who can stand directly in front of me, when I sit down with them. Unfortunately...I usually end up loseing, and on my bum, in the yard! :lol:
Funny how we meet the neatest people online, and they live so far away. I think we all need to make a central place, and start a "community" ;) NOT a commune! I was able to get 2 pints of beets pickled today...and 4 pints of green beans. Slowly but surely...hows that go??Slow and steady wins the race?? LOL Im a shoe in! :lol:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
You know....that snuffly thing they do that tickles? :gig I LOVE that! :love

Word for the Day: Snorfle. verb. def: the act of nuzzling another while exhaling into their fur. to snorfle, snorfling, n. snorfler--one who snorfles.

:D

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
punkin said:
Hmm . . . sounds interesting. I don't think I've ever had my hair "snorfled" before.

Snot blown in it, yes. But "snorfled"?
:yuckyuck :lol: :lol:

Ohhhh, the booger stories I could tell! :lol:

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Word for the Day: Snorfle. verb. def: the act of nuzzling another while exhaling into their fur. to snorfle, snorfling, n. snorfler--one who snorfles.

:D
Bee, that would be you snorfling your sheep (which I think you want to)....I thought you wanted them to snorfle your hair?

New words....I've been out of school a long time. I struggle to keep up!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
:lol:

I need to get baby sheep and raise them!! My two lady sheep are not snugglers nor :( snorflers. :barnie I can get no love from either of 'em!

Dolly has a crazy scissor cut fro that looks so soft and inviting too.

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
OK, I can see, I am going to have to have...."Sheep snuggling day" here at Heavens Door Acres! :gig Come one, come all!!! Get yer snuggle on!! :lol: We have 4 of the most snuggly sheep around! :p
Oh, and just for Bee, THEY SNORFLE TOO!!! :gig

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
justusnak said:
OK, I can see, I am going to have to have...."Sheep snuggling day" here at Heavens Door Acres! :gig Come one, come all!!! Get yer snuggle on!! :lol: We have 4 of the most snuggly sheep around! :p
Oh, and just for Bee, THEY SNORFLE TOO!!! :gig
"Get yer snuggle on!!"

Too funny!! :lol:

Are they babies, or adults?

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Technically, they are "babies" 2 of the Ewes are just over a year old, the Ram, and little Mary are under 6 months. Just sooo snuggly!!