JUSTUSNAK...Summer coming to an end!?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I know I've definitely been snorfled a time or two by the dogs....maybe I can bring my sheep over to learn snorfling from Just's sheepies?

I'm there, babe!

Annual Snorfle Day at Justy's includes getting to snuggle the sheep, clean out a real sheep pen and get to distribute the proceeds to the compost pile. Also may poke fun at a crippled up lady for an extra fee. Don't miss it! Come one, come all! :D

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I know I've definitely been snorfled a time or two by the dogs....maybe I can bring my sheep over to learn snorfling from Just's sheepies?

I'm there, babe!

Annual Snorfle Day at Justy's includes getting to snuggle the sheep, clean out a real sheep pen and get to distribute the proceeds to the compost pile. Also may poke fun at a crippled up lady for an extra fee. Don't miss it! Come one, come all! :D
Oh YES! LETS poke fun at the crippled up old lady....oh, waite. THATS ME! :lol:
Hey, I will even let everyone help in the canning...COME ONE, COME ALL...COME SOON! :lol:

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Woo-hoo, I'm coming!! I get to be snorfled!! :lol:

Who knows? I may even snorfle back.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Well I want to come but even more I want my own snuggly sheeple (is that like people? Sheep in multiples?)

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Im not sure if its the pain pills....or the heat...but WOWSA, I am learning some new words! :lol:
" I was snorfled by my sheeple" :lol:
I think I have fallen off the deep end...today I got 5 dozen ears of corn...I am headed out to the picnic table...to shuck, and cut the corn. At least out there, the chickens will clean up my mess! :)

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Ohh! Snorfle Day! This years baby goats love to snorfle. Heathcliff even trims my hair occasionally. :rolleyes:

I want all my goats to be snorfable and cuddly and snuggly and smuggly. I've got a couple of nasty runawayasfastasyoucan goats.