Quail_Antwerp: Words from the Barnyard...

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I adopted Mocha in November of 2007. She is the only biter out of the three...but we are working on that and she is getting better.
PicturePerfect.jpg

TooCute.jpg

Mocha2.jpg

Mocha-2.jpg

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
Beekissed said:
How cool!!! I didn't know that but it makes a lot of sense!! How wise you are, Aly!!! :bow
ROTFL not wise, I just joined a ferret forum around the time that I adopted Snickers to learn from other ferret owners ROTFL

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
No spelling and grammar corrections for QA for 24 hours. Happy birthday.

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Those are just the cutest! :love
I have had quite a menagerie of animals (chinchillas, sugar gliders, a groundhog, bunnies, squirrels), but never a ferret. I'll bet they are alot of fun just to watch.

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
Ferrets are the energizer bunnies of the animal kingdom! They like shiny things and if they find something of yours that they like, kiss it goodbye! You won't find it for weeks, maybe months, if ever! They love to hide stuff!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
you must have a heart of gold and be a true animal lover to have them...LOL...there ain't no way I could do a ferret as a pet..LOL

It is all I can do to keep the kid in the house..HA HA--nah, only joking..LOL

they are cute. glad you enjoy them so much! you seem like a true critter lover. I heard of people owning de-scented skunks...hmm..is that next? LOL

just busting your chops! :)

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
My ex and I adopted a ferret once....whew! He was fun but he was soooo mischievous. My ex bartended at nights and kept all his tips in a jar. We noticed one day that the quarters kept disappearing and we lost his wallet too. Started watching Stimpy every day and noticed that he was hanging out under one of the beds waaaaaay too much. Looked under there and there was a huge pile of quarters and right on top of the pile was my ex's wallet!!! We had a good laugh out of it but I don't know if I will ever have another one....

good luck!

Lori

tfpets

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Happy Happy Birthday! Great pictures too!

I have to try the rice box! Salty needs extra skin care as one of his previous owners let him freeze so badly his fur came off, it grew back before we got him (3rd owners)...but it is thin and fragile....and I hate to wash him too much...

Love your managerie.....yup, you need to get a Llama or Alpaca - you're starting to have as much of a variety of animals as me? It's awesome! What a fun life!

Enjoy the 30's!!
Tina/tfpets