Quail_Antwerp: Words from the Barnyard...

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
She might be a hussy, but her offspring sure are cute (assuming) and all is forgotten and forgiven.

(disclaimer: if she has 10, then maybe the above statement will need to be amended....)

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Oh my word....
527.gif

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Congrats on the puppies! That Zoe!! ;)

I agree - 7 is a good number, and I hope you did not get the 10 you were prepared for!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
nope! 7 was it - 3 boys 4 girls. 2 of the boys are black and tan, one is red with a white diamond shape on the back of his neck and 2 white front paws.

The girls are all mostly red - except for two who have white blazes down the middle of their faces and another red girl seems to have a black mask...

anyone want a puppy????

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm, puppies....and soooo close....no, I CANT get a puppy....waite...what kind are they? Good farm dogs?? Good protection..inside type dogs?? No, I DONT want a puppy...unless...of course..you want a few kitties!! ;)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
justusnak said:
Hmmmmmm, puppies....and soooo close....no, I CANT get a puppy....waite...what kind are they? Good farm dogs?? Good protection..inside type dogs?? No, I DONT want a puppy...unless...of course..you want a few kitties!! ;)
I'll take your whole litter of kittens if you take a puppy!! lolol

Dad is a Blue Heeler - very good family dog, protector, and guardian of his people. He weighs about 45 pounds and is a nice medium sized dog.

Mom is half red bone coon hound and half blood hound - but we suspect she may have some Golden Retriever in her, too.

Mom is a wonderful indoor dog! She weighs I'm guessing between 70 - 80 pounds. She is great with the family, let's my toddler son hug all over her (we had that as a POW for one week) and she does very well with all of my animals - even the poultry. Her only bad habit is begging for people food. She's a glutton.

I'll have to get some pics to Becca to put up for me. I don't think I'm allowed to load pics in the kids' school computers, which is what I'm using to get on here with.

Today wasn't the greatest day in our history of days. I went all day without coffee - which is a first for me - and apparently I was in quite the mood....I didn't even realize I was in a mood, but others did.

kind of frustrated, especially after some not so great news we got today.

hoping tomorrow is better.

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you got some " not so great news" today. Always on a Monday hu?? I searched for those 2 breeds...seems like a GREAT mix!! Hmmmmm, I DO "need" an inside dog...for protection. :D