Quail_Antwerp: Words from the Barnyard...

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
Javamama said:
:lol: I'm just trying to picture the scene with Becca when you decide to stuff a water buffalo in her car...
oh goodness! i hope she's laughing when she reads that! :lol: (but thanks, I'm sure the next time I talk to her, she's going to let me know that she will NOT haul any water buffalo....)

Hauling Hope home in her blazer wasn't that bad - Hope fit quite nicely in a large crate! :D
Let's not go there, Java. :hide

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Becca, did you hear anything back on those goaties you found for me yet???

can you double check and make sure there's not a phone number in the ad? please?

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
Becca, did you hear anything back on those goaties you found for me yet???

can you double check and make sure there's not a phone number in the ad? please?
No email. No phone number. And, no, I'm not hauling them for you. :plbb

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
hey! I'm more than happy to go haul them myself! :plbb

and she DID enable me - she's the one who found the goats! :rolleyes:

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
So wasn't it just like yesterday the trees were all bare and we were buried in 6 feet of white mess?

I think my trees budded and leafed out over night! Everything is green and beautiful - and our grass needs mowed for the fifth stinking time!

E said I have to pen my 'scovies. He's caught them (and the turkeys) in the garden, and well, that's a quick way to earn a Dishonorary Discharge from our farm. :( Per the farm's President.

The sebbies are sequestered back to their quarters, do to Garden Invasion. :(

We're going to try to meander our way to Lowe's I think, to get another piece of tin roofing for my coop. We need one 10 ft long sheet, because where we had pieced together and recycled some old tin roofing it's leaking.

I'm getting a girl lop bunny from my friend over the hill today. So, hopefully my new boy will be happy - and I'll have lop babies soon! :D

It's raining, and I've got to go out and move birds around.
Hope I don't get too drenched.