Rathbone: Eggs for Hatching, Eggs for Eating, Eggs, Eggs, Eggs

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Rathbone, I love your thoughts on your plastic roses and I love that you took them to work! :woot Love is just like that and those who don't see it just don't know how to love. :love

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Rathbone, I love your thoughts on your plastic roses and I love that you took them to work! :woot Love is just like that and those who don't see it just don't know how to love. :love
Too true, Beekissed. I couldn't agree more!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
SSDreamin said:
Beekissed said:
Too true, Beekissed. I couldn't agree more!
Me too! Just perfect!!!!! On both of your parts!!!!

rathbone

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
He really is a keeper, plastic roses and all.

I did my walk last night and added in a few hills. It was brisk and breezy but I did it.
2468_stormysky.jpg

The sky was amazing!

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
Pretty pic! Did y'all get much rain? We got a couple of inches, which is very rare! Woke up this morning and opened the curtains and there is snow in Joshua Tree Natl Park. Haven't seen that since we've lived here.

rathbone

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I don't actually know how much rain we got; it was brief, but heavy rain. I don't actually ever watch the news so...
The Nephilim had to come inside the house and I hate how much they poop. The house gets all funky. If i try and be Pollyanna'Ish about it, It is very good for my garden. The tomatoes are very large but have not decided to ripen any more. Just sitting and waiting I guess. The chard beds are amazing. And the sunflowers are about two feet high. So yes, I am glad we have rain.

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
My crazy chickens love the rain! 3 of 5 slept out in the run last night. Cold rain and wind? No Problem!! :p

eta: Speaking of Pollyannaish, the wildflowers this spring should be awesome!!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
I'm gonna miss seeing the wildflowers in the desert this Spring! Photos maybe???!!!

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
snapshot said:
I'm gonna miss seeing the wildflowers in the desert this Spring! Photos maybe???!!!
I can't speak for Rathbone, but I will definitely be taking pics. They will be from a crappy cellphone camera, but they will be pics! :p

rathbone

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Mine are all crappy cell pix too. I think I actually have a couple I snapped about a week ago on my cell while out walking. I will look and see.