What did you do in your garden today?

akroberts

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Did some weeding yesterday around the garden. Going to try to get some more corn planted. Have a nice bunch of corn. I can't seem to stop grazing long enough to make it in the house with my cherry tomatoes and strawberries. Have some seeds to get potted for fruit trees. My avocado seed is starting to send up a sprout. I bought 2 metal raised garden beds for next year. I need more but it's just not going to happen right now. I gotta focus more on the garden this year.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Before
Screenshot_20240620_163556_Gallery.jpg

Thought it only fair to show this grapevinve after application of epsom salt as recommended by @LaurenRitz. Application rate was two table spoons per gallon of water. I applied it just to the roots a little over a week ago. The leaf that showed the sign, is second from the bottom on the left, its just about completely greened up. The new mature leaf on the right is completely green and healthy. I've already prunned back the trunk to produce 2 horizontal and one vertical arms you can see them forming as new growth as needed for kniffin training.

After
Screenshot_20240701_144855_Gallery.jpg
Woody plants take longer to respond than veggies.

Thanks again @LaurenRitz

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️