Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
On Monday, hubs came to my office door in the late afternoon. Looked at me. I asked him whats up? Then he said one word. "Number"

I replied: what number? Looking at him perplexed.
He said "number".
I replied: I don't know what number yuo're talking about. Are you looking for a number? Do you need something?
He said: I need the number.
I replied, after looking around at my desk, then over to my wall calendar...,.OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its Brad's birthday today! Born in 1948! You want Brad's telephone number. (his next in line older bro)
Yes, he said.
So I gave him the number.

Quite odd. Deep sigh.
Uuuugh.

Is he usually like that? Or... is that a "sign".

:hugs

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Remember?
Screenshot_20240603_213218_Gallery.jpg

He sure did grow fast. The steer calves seem to think he's one of them and want to play. Of couse tank wants to play with them also, but I won't let them 😞. I strive for peace amongst the critters.:)
Screenshot_20240904_231236_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Finger doesn't straighten. Was just cleared to try extending it yesterday. I'll see where it's at in 5 months. I can scrunch light things towards me with it now but it doesn't fully curl yet. It's shiny because I was doing my massage.

20240905_163758.jpg
27131.jpeg

Dont think I posted the stitches because it looked Halloweeny

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Finger doesn't straighten. Was just cleared to try extending it yesterday. I'll see where it's at in 5 months. I can scrunch light things towards me with it now but it doesn't fully curl yet. It's shiny because I was doing my massage.

View attachment 27038View attachment 27039

At least it isn't your index finger.

Still super bites.

Functional fingers are NICE!!!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Massage, stretch, continued use. Squeeze a ball. Open all fingers wide, palm open, separate all fingers apart, close back together....with open palm. Repeat! 😁. Your own hand signal session.

It'll take a while but, function will return with careful use. Yeah, limitations bite.

Just glad you didn't injure worse.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Massage, stretch, continued use. Squeeze a ball. Open all fingers wide, palm open, separate all fingers apart, close back together....with open palm. Repeat! 😁. Your own hand signal session.

It'll take a while but, function will return with careful use. Yeah, limitations bite.

Just glad you didn't injure worse.

No squeeze balls yet, I'd asked. Baoding balls are ok for 5 minutes. Those use the pinky to help move them.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

View attachment 27038View attachment 27039

Looks like your healing nicely :)

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
On Monday, hubs came to my office door in the late afternoon. Looked at me. I asked him whats up? Then he said one word. "Number"

I replied: what number? Looking at him perplexed.
He said "number".
I replied: I don't know what number yuo're talking about. Are you looking for a number? Do you need something?
He said: I need the number.
I replied, after looking around at my desk, then over to my wall calendar...,.OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its Brad's birthday today! Born in 1948! You want Brad's telephone number. (his next in line older bro)
Yes, he said.
So I gave him the number.

Quite odd. Deep sigh.
God bless you. This has to be difficult.