FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Finally....everything out of the old place...now to square up with the landlords and that chapter will be closed.

Did a little cleaning today and spent about an hour attacking the piles.

Her Royal Highness Princess Pixie Poopsalot loves the sectional. Sleeps hard on it

20231225_152257.jpg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Cracked open yesterday those black walnuts I picked up a few weeks ago. So good and rich in flavor. Opened the memory floodgates of having those with my grandparents

black walnut cookies are my favorites. i don't make them too often because i want to keep them special - thank goodness they are sold at the store as i did shell some a few times and found out i really liked them even better when someone else did that for me. :)

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Raining here. Warm day, 60 ish. That's what's going on here on the East Coast :idunno it's an all day rain. I'm better with that than the snow some are getting😁

Everyone still in barns. I don't blame them. It's a steady rain.

ETA...oops, thought I was on coffee thread :lol:

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
There is a large consignment store (advertised as an "antique mall") close by. Stopped by with the wife to first show it to her, and second, show her prices on stuff I think we should liquidate. :he she wanted to buy more, uh no. Almost backfired on me

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
My neck and shoulder really acting up today. Very little was accomplished today or this time off from work.

Will figure it out, I guess

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
The downsizing saga continues.
I have decided to quit asking the wife and going to lead by example. Started by minimizing my clothing. Not yet throwing out or donating, but doing the "pack it up for 6 months" test. Somehow, I have 6 long sleeve carhart work shirts. Only going to keep out 2. During the COVID lockdown and shipping fiascos, I ended up with 8 pairs of new jeans.

Already downsized shirts for work. Don't need 15, going with 6. I don't travel for work or go on site anymore.

Doing laundry once per week will stay on top of things.