Food Prices, Shortages & Inflation - The Trash Index

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
LOL very true 2bz
so we are the fools for allowing it. so true, but so hard to change now and possibly way to late
Yep, that's what I'm afraid of. We have let things get so out of hand that right now I can't see any way out (that will actually HAPPEN, anyway). :(

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Gold is moving up again. I speculated to hubby it would be $1700 by September a few months back. It may very well hit that point before then. Funny how he didn't want to bet me I was wrong this time! LOL

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
Gold is moving up again. I speculated to hubby it would be $1700 by September a few months back. It may very well hit that point before then. Funny how he didn't want to bet me I was wrong this time! LOL
Smart man! :D

Wifezilla

Reaction score
I won a whole dollar by betting him it would be $1500 by June. He said it would be under $1000. He doesn't like losing our $1 bets :D

Wifezilla

Reaction score

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
I guess I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. Or that it hasn't dropped farther. But that is my bias.

Wifezilla

Reaction score
It does amaze me it took this long for people to realize how completely screwed we are. Hubby said "the news is going to be realllllyyy interesting for the next few months". I replied, "Yeah...Serenity interesting!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2UPIFQM_Cg&feature=related

Looks like the gorram country finally lost its primary buffer panel

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
It does amaze me it took this long for people to realize how completely screwed we are. Hubby said "the news is going to be realllllyyy interesting for the next few months". I replied, "Yeah...Serenity interesting!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2UPIFQM_Cg&feature=related

Looks like the gorram country finally lost its primary buffer panel
word.

thats why we're bangin' them little chicks out of the 'bator one by one, baby. a sack o' chickens is gonna be whats required to buy a tank full of gas pretty soon.

i guess i should put away my USA "we're #1" big foam finger and start learning chinese. sheesh!

Latest posts