Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Cipro did that to him? Poor man, I’m so glad it’s out of his system and he is feeling better now. I hope both of you can get some sleep tonight!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Wait....mesh netting to keep the pond back?
Lol - guess I didn't 'splain that correctly. The mesh netting, if I choose to use it, will be to keep any fingerling fish from running away from home. Right now my pond extends all the way into the neighbor's pasture. In surface area it's at least half again as large as it was intended - just because of the extra rain. I found some that is only 3 ft tall so it won't look terribly intrusive. I don't think it'll be too hard to do if I can use some step-in posts.

Yep, just Cipro. Safe antibiotic, right? I am starting to believe that DH's body is just done trying to metabolize any new drugs. He's not 100% tonight, but I think that's because he (and I) are exhausted.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sometimes the medications can cause bad reactions or interact with others. the medical arts are still not a certain thing, with new medicines coming out all the time it's just not easy and not everyone reacts the same.

i hope you and DH feel much better tomorrow @frustratedearthmother :hugs

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We both get our rematch this coming weekend
We sure do! Go Texans!

1704731042699.jpeg

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Doc appt yesterday in the midst of pouring rain and tornado warnings. Had no choice but to go. I'm surprised, but the doc was a bit defensive and said she didn't think he had a reaction to the meds, but she thought he had a fever and that was the cause of all of it. I took his temp twice and it was 98.2 both times. We weren't blaming her for the med reaction, but she acted defensive anyway. He needed a dressing change regardless because he had drainage coming through the bandages. Yuck...

Have a few more does starting to bag up. By mid-Feb we should start having more babies, I think. Probably should check my notes a little more closely. But - udders tell the tale for me, lol. Udders and ligaments are more accurate than my notes, lol.

Last edited: