Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Jay, that is BEAUTIFULL!! I sat here looking at it...and decided...its an angel..with her hands crossed?? Maybe? LOL OK, I have a very different way of looking at things sometimes. No matter what it is...I know its beautifull! You are a true master of metal. :thumbsup

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
That is a water lily pattern I found in a arts and crafts book and I have seen it in various different places such as stained glass.

I am very angry and upset today as I have learned that a job that went out of here was wrong, and its a 2k mistake and was signed off by my QA people. I know from time to time mistakes happen, but this was a big mistake as it is something that should have been caught here. It makes me feel unprofessional when we drop the ball here, and now I have to get the project back into production and pay overtime to get it finished.

I am not the type to take my angry feelings out on the wrong people, and once the project is over with I will deal with the employee rather firmly and swiftly.

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
:hugs That wasn't a good morning. I'm sure you'll make it right for the customer, because you take a lot of pride in your work. Hope it doesn't cost you too much.

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Final cost of his mistake, $1650.00 plus the cost of freight which was 340.00 one way. From my point of view, at first I get angry over what I call "stupid mistakes" than once those feelings settle, I have to address the point from a more claim professional point of view. So I will drag it out this morning and get it done with to move on the rest of the day. :(

Oh, So if that wasn't bad enough, the main bridge is closed down now that leads into town. Depending which way into town you have to go, you will end either 3 more miles out of the way or 7.3 extra miles out of the way. But, being one of my SS practices I will still plan my trips in town and take as few as I can.

I do like to find good things in such cases, its spring and I will enjoy the drive much more instead of if it was winter.

But, from time to time I need a hug!!!! :hugs

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:hugs Jay... So sorry to hear about that costly mistake. YIKES!:ep I would be stark raveing mad! :somad
Why is the bridge closed down? I like the way you think about it tho...a little bit longer, but its spring..so nice weather..for now! LOL

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Yikes! In printing, our goofs aren't usually that expensive...but it still sucks regardless.