Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Beautiful pieces.

It sure does feel good to be sore and tired after a hard day's honest work in the field. Time for a nice hot bath with epsom salts.

Happy Easter!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
ooooooo pretty! I know you guys are glad to see all that snow go away! :D

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Yup!!!

Well today began on a personal sad note, one of my workers was air lifted Saturday after a trail bike accident. I was notified Sunday afternoon and he currently is in ICU. He has serous spinal injury and has a rod through his back currently which will remain for at least 8 months.

When asked about a person, often I mention the good because sometimes thats all that needs to be said. Bruce generally is a fellow that is kind and ready to lend anyone a hand. His current state saddens me because he was coming along as a good employee. In all the time he worked for me, he was never late. He was a worker and enjoyed working for me and would always work OT if needed.

As I spoke to his wife, who was nothing less than shattered, I felt her pain and know the only thing I could offer were kind words. I know that they were trying to put a few things together like a trailer rental and logging for extra money till she found work again. His children, DD 7 y/o DS 16 are with family while she makes the long drive twice a day to see him.

My prayers go to them and ask you to put them on your prayer list as they need the support right now.

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Thank you for your prayers and support, he is just one of those people who everybody seemed to get along with. He often struggled with some things, but learned to do better by getting back up and trying again.

I am sending his wife a 100.00 gas card and grocery gift card worth 250.00 and from the company side I will hold his position until I can no longer cover it and HAVE to hire some one else. So I gave his wife hope that he might still have a job....

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh wow, that is terrible!

Good thoughts are being floated out to the universe, I wish your friend a speedy and doctor-baffling recovery :hugs