Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My heart feels so heavy every time I read your journal. I wish there was more I could do to help. If prayers are ever heard please let the ones here for you be first in line.

We are all here for you. :hugs

gina

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We don't cry for them when we lose someone we love deeply, we cry for ourselves. Don't be afraid or ashamed of crying or anything you do when you grieve. It is a great loss you have experienced. There will come a time when every second of your day is not focused on the loss. Until then, do what you can to remember the good times you spent with your folks & cry if you need to.
:hugs

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
I have not been here in a while and come today to find this awful thing that has happened to your family.

I am so sorry you are having to deal with such dreadful circumstances.

You and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Arrived today to find dads truck gone and sheriff gave the keys to another family member, his half brother. Well dad always kept an arms length away from him, but he didn't steal anything or if he did thats fine.

So I walked into the room where it all took place, and I saw things that I wish I didn't and how violent it must have been. Insurance will hire a clean up crew now as it is still untouched since the investigation took place.

I found it to be a somewhat silent feeling as I spoke to them while in the room. It gave me great comfort to tell them my feelings and how sad it made me to be there and not see them. The house had been trashed by the the suspect and I knew they never kept a house in such bad order.

We called and spoke with the kids and it was nice to be able to pull my mind away from the violence that was playing in my mind.

Yesterday as I was packing the truck up, a large bear ran through my yard, 60 feet from where I was standing as if I wasn't there. It was nice abd black, about 400 pounds, clean, and grunted each time it galloped.

I noticed a huge difference of growing season from my own zone from here. I also made notice of the purple trees flowering.

Me? Well my soul is battered, my heart is hurting, and my spirits are good. I find comfort in talking/being with my best friend/wife Danielle. I have always been a hugger so that hasn't been different and I have told her that I love her everyday anyway. But having her help me clear my thoughts and think of what is best.

The funeral home is a mess with no refrigeration and wonder how they are business?

tommywalnuts

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hey MP, just checking in on you. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers. Just....just hang in there.