Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I really don't know if I believe in spirits or not. But, a couple of months after my hubby's dad died a dog came to our house. It was cold, snow on the ground, and I fixed her a warm spot to sleep on the front porch, thinking she'd be on her way the next day. Well, she stayed and I could never find her owner. She became my husband's best friend, laying around in his shop while he worked - but every once in a while she would wander off. One day I told him I thought Jesse (my name for her) was his dad come back to keep him company. His dad would come to our house and stay all day, and the next day would go to one of his daughter's and stay all day - he just visited someone different every day. This dog would visit the neighborhood. One day off in one direction, the next day in the other direction. She was with us for several years and was a great comfort to hubby.

So yes, I guess I do believe. Keep your mind open. You'll see signs in the animals, in walking in the woods, in hugging your children.

Stay strong MP - we're all still praying for you and yours.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Mp I am glad you are feeling better. Your garden sounds like a positive distraction. I have never really lost anyone that I was extremely close to. Thankfully.

My dh Grandmother was the closest. When I think of her I feel calm and joyful all at the same time. This I know is how she made me feel most of the time I was around her.

I think our loved ones remain with us forever. Sometimes in our hearts and other times more substantially when we need them most.

gina

tamlynn

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I also believe that people's spirits can communicate with us, watch us and sometimes appear to us. I hope you are doing all right. That pic of your dad made me smile.

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Monday evening DD went with friends to skate, and fell and broke her arm. In ER a nurse, radiologist, another nurse were all called linda. The next day she went to have her arm properly set and while in the waiting room DW over heard a conversation with a man named Clyde. Then the nurse that came out to get DD, her name was Linda, and one of the techs called Jason was singing the song from Ghost "unchained melody" and the DR asked Jason to come over and sing to this little girl.

When DW/I entered the crime scene, we looked around with sadness at what we saw. After being there, looked around the rest of the house, we were headed out when Danielle felt she was prompted to walk over and look at some papers that had blood on them. Do to the gag order I can not say further, but I found a piece of paper while she was reading another. A loud whispy sound that sounded like saying some one saying ohhhhhh and than something fell seconds after the sound was gone.

On the way back to the hotel, we knew we needed to get rubber gloves. Using the garman, we passed two stores to buy those, the third store was slighty out of our way but we headed there anyway. While there my last name was call over the speaker to come to the back. A woman was standing right there who had the same last as me. I Have never heard my name in public before.

The following day while searching the basement, a fathers day card fell out in front of Lindas nephew from on the top shelf of a free standing book case. It was a card that I had written in 1985 for fathers day. He brought it over and showed it to me and in it was a piece of paper that said good job in my dads hand writting.

I believe in ghost/spirits, but until that day I never thought they would communicate messages to living people.

After Danielle and I found those papers and turned them over to the correct people, no other odd noises were heard in the house. Danielle said she slept more soundly since before all this happened.

I hardly believe this happened, if some one told me this happened to them, I would question them. I have had nothing else happen that would lead me to believe they are trying to communicate anything else to me. Once you learn what the subject matter of those two things, you will understand why they were communicating to us. I honestly believe they were trying to send messages to us and the thank you was for finding what they wanted us to find.

But nothing else has happened since, and I don't feel that they are around me any more.

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I believe. I also believe that due to the tremendous loss, your heart was open and that's when you realized their presence. They say children are more open to spirits than adults. This is because their heart and mind are more open and receptive than we, as seasoned adults, are.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I rate rather high on the scepticism scale, but there have been times where things seemed a little twilight zone to me.

Example: A few weeks ago I was sleeping and in that weird foggy jumbled image part of dreaming when suddenly I got a very very clear image of Captain Phil Harris from Deadliest Catch. (I am a fan of the show and for those that don't know, Cpt Phil died last year. He was one of my favorite.) He look at me and said "Good luck. You're going to need it." and then I woke up.

Life is a little interesting for me right now (details to follow in a few weeks), so I appreciate the good wishes...supernaturally inspired or otherwise :gig

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Jay, I have no problem at all believing you. I have had a similar experience. Once I found the item that was suppose to be found all the communciation stopped. Mine was mostly dreams though with only a few wierd happenings getting me to the right location.
Would you believe it was a pawn shop ticket taped to the backside of a dresser drawer. Needless to say, no one ever believed how I found it.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Jay I am sorry to hear about your Dd arm. I hope she is feeling better.

As for your experiences. Go with the flow. Sometimes it's just to hard to try and explain things.

:idunno

:hugs

gina

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I've never had experiences with family members and such but I do believe in ghosts/spirits. I had some experiences in college with spirits and such. Just go with it.....sorry about your DD