Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Jealous! Can you come here and do our windows??? I'll teach you all about goats, and in the spring, send you home with some! ;)
I can't do windows that great, though I have one to do again all by myself and it doesn't seem bad, I couldn't agree to all of mine, and never a bay window. I have my questions about this one that they hung.... Remember the one I replaced last year in the dinning room? That turned out pretty good, but working 2 stories off the ground and working in the bay window, nope.... I know if it is straight forward, like I already have done its simple.....

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Oh, so you'll do all my ground floor windows if none are bay windows??? OK, deal! How many goats do you want, and how many hours of dairy product lessons? :D

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Oh, so you'll do all my ground floor windows if none are bay windows??? OK, deal! How many goats do you want, and how many hours of dairy product lessons? :D
Said the spider to the fly.

(I read your post and just chuckled, the first thought in my head was, "Ohhhh Cool One Free" and the second one was, well that.)
:D

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Wanda makes a point about how wonderful something might sound, in return do favors. Though I do recall wanting to come spend some time with you and yours to learn better SS skills. I don't have time right now, but if you save the funds needed, we can purchase your windows and we might make it a mini vacation this spring/summer and have a window party!!!

baby-14.gif

I like to parties!!!

rockband.gif

Can we call it a chin dig?

Alright who else wants to join us at frees house? Can we camp in the pasture like they did at Woodstock?
022.gif

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh, PARTY AT FREE"S!! Count ME in! LOL Altho...I dont DO windows! :p
Jay..the bay window looks great! I wish I could have them here...but with the way our home is buily...its not feasable.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Par-teeee, Par-teeee,

Loading the camper as soon as I finish typing this. After we do Frees windows, can the next party be at my house?

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
OK, how many does do I need to breed? Starting in two weeks with the pygmies! I'd better get all six on Dorian's dance card!