Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
A sad post, over 925 pigs were left to die....

http://www.aolnews.com/surge-desk/a...ylvania-farm-found-dead-from-neglect/19720184

I would suspect a couple splits, and hardship to feed the masses... :hit So what is up with them splitting? So what? What does that have to do with feeding the masses? Might have been hardship, but no reason to leave the animals starve instead of auction or give them away!!!!!! :he :barnie :somad

"looks around, knowing OFG looks at him like he was stupid" I could fit at least 300 of them in here. But they would need to pay for room and board right away!!!!

Looks like they had been left for over 45 days without food or water....

So sad, :( :tongue :hit :tongue :hit :tongue :somad :somad :rant :rant

Let me at them!!!!! :hide

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I read that artical as well...and thought.. " What stupidity!!! " I mean, there are so many people out here that would have taken those pigs, and put them to good use! Jeesh...Humanity(or INhumanity) never ceases to amaze me...thats why I stick close to my animals.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Sadly those animals may have died from spite. Nothing makes any more sense than he did it to not have to turn over some cash to the soon to be ex wife. What. an. idiot. :/

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Will he be prosecuted? Not likely, huh? They were "just pigs," after all. If it were dogs, well, that would be another matter.

Animal cruelty is animal cruelty, even if the animal is destined for the dinner table. Glad that guy is not my neighbor.

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
mooturk.gif

Happy turkey day, have fun and great visit with folks!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:lol:

Thanksgiving-The one day in the year when one species stops gobbling, and another specie starts gobbling!

ENJOY THE GOBBLING! :D

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving together