Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Maybe it's your computer? I can still see it.

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
Loved the picture of that float! Looks like you had fun geocaching. Haven't tried it but it sounds like a good time.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I can't see it either. It says Photobucket removed the picture for violation of their terms of use...

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Woke up early Saturday morning to sn_w flurries coming down like it was time for winter, and in past two years we had already snowed pretty good a few times. It was in the upper 40s today for the first day of deer season. I am not hunting this season but folks around here that know me, have already shared some deer meat with me. Saying that, that says a lot about how people see and feel about me. So I already have put up 40 pounds of deer meat. I plan to can most of it when the weather gets bad. I also ready the tractor and new snow plow!! I am loving that 60 inch blade!!! With the power of a 23 HP tractor, nice.... I also am mounting my old PIAA lights on it as well with a different on/off switch. More light to plow at night!!!! :lol:

A me update for my friends here. My head has gotten around a lot of sorrow that I was feeling, and I have moments through the weeks/months that bum me out thinking about their murders. I suspect this is normal and grateful I have not sunk into a depression and gone south that way and remain strong as expected. Life is for the living and I honor my parents lives by being the man they would want me to be. I find it hard some days than others, and to be honest it sometimes makes me angry. I have to control my angry feelings and keep my head grounded. I know with my training in the Army I could do something more, but I would loose any way because it is againist the law and I would only sin and cause my family to suffer which is not wise. I have to allow things to remain the way they will go and sit back and love my family.

I am still taking guitar lessons, and I am coming along rather slowing but still positive. Which reminds me of a tune I want to share with Debbie and all of you. This is the style and type of playing I am interested in. A very soft soothing melody that I would like to play on my parents property, in the room where they were killed. This version is done by Tony Haven, the song is called Forget me not, please have a listen, its beautiful. This is instrumental only and just a single guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojv41JzqSxw&feature=related

The next song reminds me to get back up or inspires me for whatever reason. Again same stuff as the first one by Tony called Waves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjCtVPyuyCw&feature=related

Tony isn't the best that guy in Canada is pretty good, but I like Tonys style and approach to the music.

The kid that killed my parents, alot going on there I can tell you or rather can't. He had been taken out of Gen Pop as he had started some fights and other things sexual as well as controlling. A couple weeks ago something happened and he has been moved to a more secured medical type of place that can deal with his issues, if thats what you call them. I believe this problem in his mind started long before he ever saw light of this world as he is a crack baby. I always knew (after we divorced, after I caught her using drugs) that she had used during her first pregnancy. After digging in some old records, DW found evidence that she told Dr. she had used drugs at the time. If you think I am shifting the blame, I am not. I mentioned it only as to make a note. Brandon is not crazy, dangerous but not crazy. After reading the book Before Its To Late, I and DW began to see Brandon for what he really was. Over the next year his behavior became worse and we grew more scared of him. We were going to file with the state but when I told my parents our plans to give him up, they refused to except that and wanted custody of him. That is how he came to live with them.

Just prior to giving him up at age 12, he had always wet the bed at night, he set a huge fire in his bedroom. The following week, I found him with a dead bird he had killed. Than something else happened, and stealing and lying was just part of his make up. He told good lies and could keep up with them. I am sure when this is all said and done you will get to read or see it on TV or perhaps read about it in a book.

He has admitted to also doing some other things just after the murders that were just awful and I am not going to talk publicly about it right now. Some day, or maybe never, I might post about it, but with respect to my parents, I may never say a word.

Brandon has been moved to a secured secret location, I know where and why. He is now in a place that he should be, and those of you that know the darker side of the prisons know he is in a medically guided place where he can get the attention he needs to have to save other peoples lives, even prisoners have the right to be protected by a monster like he is. I know the demon he really is, I was scared of him when he was 12 y/o who knows how bad he has gotten since the last time I saw him. Now he also has gotten bigger, and his size played a role in my Linda is dead not to mention the horror she must have been feeling when she saw Dad laying there dead.

Thanks for letting me rant!! :rant

Today was known as black monday, but black friday was good to my businesses this year!!! RECORD SALES!!!! :th :weee

Still working on the remodel a little at a time, and hope to have that finished soon. Picking colors of paint is a bummer. We want one darker wall (fireplace wall) and the rest to be a few shades lighter. So we have been painting swatches on the walls, trying to get around that. Although my wife is always right (whatever, lol) I made my mind up last month, but I want her to be happy too....

Odd enough also, yesterday I wanted to fire up a smoke a couple times... Its been over a year and I don't know where that came from. Still smoke free though!!!

Did I tell you I have some odd habits before? On turkey day, I take a small plate of food, evrything we ate, a pic axe and make my way up on the hill to dig a hole to bury the small plate of food. It was a bit hard for me this year as I said a prayer for Dad and Linda after I did it. Every other year it was for Mother Earth and all the good things she gives to us. The bible also said that when they did a burnt offering, God liked the cooking of the food when man would give it back to him. So it is as much for God as Mother Earth. But none the less, it was hard for me to sit on my knees and not shed a tear for myself over Dad and Lindas death. With heart felt feelings, I cried enough to get it out and left that place to come back inside to be with my family, in a sense of peace. I drank blackberry wine and had a great day after that little touch of heart felt tears..... I drank a lot of wine and I was merry that evening, perhaps a little to merry for my own comfort, but I had a great time listening to music with head phones on after every one went to sleep... I had a little "me" party and its was wonderful. I felt a little hung over Friday though, so won't be doing that again for another month!!! LOL.... :rolleyes: :lol: