Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
No I am ok!!! Wanna see some pictures of the flood going on right now.

A good reason to NEVER drive across water that you don't know how deep the water is.
IMG_2170.jpg
IMG_2169.jpg

Lunch in hip waders?
IMG_2172.jpg

What happened to that comfy spot on the couch?
IMG_2173.jpg

Stay to right side folks!!
IMG_2165.jpg

Nice and slow if you trust the road!!
IMG_2152.jpg

Bridge takes on water
IMG_2154.jpg

What man door?
IMG_2161.jpg

Free swimming pool!!
IMG_2163.jpg

Do you have a leak?
IMG_2166.jpg

Tankshill???? More like tankscreek!!
IMG_2171.jpg

River runs through it..
IMG_2157.jpg
IMG_2156.jpg

Thanks DL.... Letting it go for now is all that I can do in these moments. I loved him dearly when he was a wee one, hence the reason I adopted him in the first place. But those days are long gone, and I have been searching for a way to forgive him as so would karma would have make things right. It is what it is, and I have to muster up the courage to look beyond my personal feelings and consider my life in general. I spoke with the DA yesterday and our conversation about some other recent things turned out to be a good conversation.

As for the flooding going on here, its bad, and folks are doing what they can to stay dry. Its still snowing here and the water keeps running down hill.

We are good to go here, toasty and dry!!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The flooding looks scary. I often think about things like that when looking at properties. They always say "oh, this valley hasn't flooded in 100 years" Ok so it is possible???

Stay safe and dry!

g

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
WOW... that is amazing and frightening. Glad you all are safe and dry!

I continue to be amazed by folks who try to drive through flood waters. I hope those folks were able to get out safely.

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
That flooding is CRAZY!! Glad to hear you are all safe and dry..and toasty! :p I pray there is no loss of life in those floods!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
We didn't get it anywhere near as bad here! But, it's flat and the soil is pretty sandy. Glad you're OK.

ksalvagno

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
After seeing all the flooding you have, I will not complain about the amount of rain we got! I hope the water goes down for you soon. Even if your house is ok, I'm sure traveling isn't great for you.