Milk sources by state

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
OK, Sweet Pea is just 3-4 miles from me, and when I checked last fall, they did not have raw anything. A lovely herd of Saanens, though, and a very nice farmer who took time to speak to me. But the site says raw....I will have to go back and see if they've made changes! I drove by on Monday and pulled over to watch the goats. As if I don't do enough goat-watching right here at home! :rolleyes:

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Could be out of date or just plain wrong. The info for my area for the three sources I'm already familiar with is correct though. So maybe!

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Great, there is a place close to me. I have also been looking for a source of raw milk.
Thanks.
By the way, I just bought some culture at a farmers market and I guess it came from these people. Looks like a great site.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
It's where my friend I made cheese with got the kit we used. That's why I was there; I ordered my own!!
If I can help one person find a source for raw milk I'll be happy. I'm so lucky that it easy here.

Jamsoundsgood

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this! I've been looking for someplace local, and didn't even think about our Co-op. I feel like such a dork. :p

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
One farm is literally down the road from us- cool. Now if I could only convince my SO that we won't die from unpasturized milk...