Quail_Antwerp: Words from the Barnyard...

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
I'm not quite ready for frizzles or silkies though.
ROTFL!!

Start with baby steps, dac! Baby steps! If you like the brahmas, get a cochin! or two! They are soooooooooooo fully feathered down their legs that you can barely see their feet!!

After you get cochins, then we will talk frizzles/silkies. :gig

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
OK Farmerchick, I don't know how you did it, but you sent me crud through the computer...lol

Last night my head was killing me, so I went to bed early. Didn't sleep well at all. Woke up this morning, and I ache all over, can't get warm, and my head is pounding again.

Looks like we will be staying home tomorrow. Sigh. Thankfully we have a turkey here, so DH will be cooking if I am still feeling ucky in the morning. Right now I am trying to boost my immune system with vitaminC and noodle soup. lol

Might not be on much today if I am cruddy. I want to go back to bed, might call mom, see if she can sit with the kids, or something.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh so sorry I gave you the cyber crud! I didn't mean to! :)

I feel better today. still dragging a bit but head is clearing up now...Ya hoo.....sorry you are getting it now.

I never had a headache. I feel for ya, I hate headaches. Sinus headache is different, that is what I had, the pressure in the eyes etc. Not a real headache so I was spared that!

rest rest rest is the best! Get under tons of blankets and sweat it out of you! hope you feel better soon!

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
keljonma said:
Sorry you're not feeling well, QA! Hope you feel better soon! Try to have a warm Thanksgiving....

:hugs
AH HEM Keljonma, you do realize it was the chickens you gave her right?

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
roosmom said:
keljonma said:
Sorry you're not feeling well, QA! Hope you feel better soon! Try to have a warm Thanksgiving....

:hugs
AH HEM Keljonma, you do realize it was the chickens you gave her right?
I don't think so! :p Besides it looks like FC is taking responsibility for this :D ... But I think it is really from stress brought on by QA thinking the hockey stick sil was moving in next door! :D

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
keljonma said:
I don't think so! :p Besides it looks like FC is taking responsibility for this :D ... But I think it is really from stress brought on by QA thinking the hockey stick sil was moving in next door! :D
Well, they truly say that laughter is the best medicine, and this is the best laugh I have had all day! I have tears, and I can't stop laughing. Really I can't!

Roosmom, my chickens did NOT make me sick :p They loooove me.

Bad news is, can't love on my ferrets with the crud, because I could pass it to them.

I was coming to post that I love my mom, but what she did for me is nothing compared to this laugh!!

Mom came over and fed my chickens and goats for me and put on a pot of coffee. Made sure the kiddos didn't need anything. She would have taken the kids home with her, except for 1) My cousins kids are there (looooooong story) and 2) I really want my kids here with me for tomorrow since we won't be going over there (unless I am feeling better.)

Anyway, mom's sure know how to make ya feel better, but friends I guess do it better when they make you laugh like this!!!