What did you do in your garden today?

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I lost my glasses two weeks ago. Hubs found them on the floor in the chicken coop. THEN I remembered that a hen flew at me when I was trying to grab her. Didn't notice my glasses flying off. They were only a month old glasses too!
So glad you found them,
I did look in all the nesting boxes and the run

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Did you check the hens -- anyone wearing them? 🤣

@murphysranch hopefully they weren't broken.

I'm concerned I'll hit a bump when on the tractor and knock mine off. I have had a goat knock them off me -- luckily found close & undamaged! 👍

phones -- there's another adventure!! 😖🤪
If I lose mine, I can't see! Lol. Only time I misplace my glasses is when my wife gets me out of my routine.

The ex wife once ran her 3 day old new phone through the business part of the mower deck. Good times. :he :th:somad:rant

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
went out and weeded until my back got tired, while weeding around the tomatoes i figured i should pick tomatoes too, so an hour later i had three buckets picked, rinsed and dunked to release the skins. then it was time for brunch and a nap before i got back up and finished getting them skinned, cored and chunked and then into the oven for sealing. 24 quarts.

in a few days i'll be ready to pick again.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
more weeding. maybe tomorrow morning i can get this round of weeding finished. almost caught up. :) *whew!*

of course there is always more to be done but i can rest later this week when it gets hotter outside again. until then it's full on whatever harvesting and weeding i can still get done. as many weeds i can remove before they drop seeds means that much less to contend with in the coming years.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I harvested the sun flowers, cut back the horseradish leaves AND looked for my glasses, I have decided they are not in the garden, they are not in the GB trimmings/vines, they are not in the lavender beds/ not in the house/
Holy-Cow-P540.jpg
I have NEVER lost something that I couldn't find--they are very lost:idunno