What did you do in your garden today?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Messenger_creation_01855b75-bf13-4a33-a790-6b6fc522619f.jpeg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
All but one concord has grown out of the tube. But it's only an inch or so from the top. Concords, far end are not a vigorous as niagara.
Screenshot_20240719_113924_Gallery.jpg

I ordered 12 vines, planted 12 vines and have had 0 die. That says a lot to me about Double A Vineyards. If I can keep them healthy, we might even have grapes next year.

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

Last edited:

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Today I picked some tomatoes. Heat and less water, then too much at once water (rain) makes for split tomatoes! Plus a little rabbit sampling some 🤔 and those things made for some toss to chickens fruits. Then picked a few not quite fully ripe -- inside to avert splitting...finish ripening.

As I looked at the plants, the couple oddballs from a pack I bought, revealed themselves as a yellow pear and a red cherry type. 🤷. People -- don't switch plants in the 8 packs! 🙄🫤 Yeah, you only wanted a couple -- but I didn't want mixed! 😠 Add to that a friend gave me some starts and they weren't as she thought. 🥴🤔. Guess I'll buy a bushel at market to can.

The black sweet peppers are putting out way more than the others. Fine. Potatoes are almost ready to dig. All in all, not a great garden year.