Who else has a blog?

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Want to swap blog links? I recently started a farm blog and I want to add other FARM and GARDENING focused blog links on the side. I have one on there now that may look familiar :D Just post a link if you want to be added.

If you want to add mine...

www.bluefeatherfarm.blogspot.com

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
my chickens have a blog ... does that count?
Yes :D (Your chickens can type?! Wait till I tell those lazy ducks they have to start making their own posts! LOL)

your Wendy is quite beautiful!
Wendy is low girl on the totem pole so I will be sure to tell her you said that :D

She really is a sweet duck....about as bright as a refrigerator light bulb...but very sweet :gig

Shelley is queen of the flock and Lexus is the princess. Just ask them! LOL

(Poor Chrissy is the crazy old lady you keep around for entertainment)

Not much on the blog yet so I filled it full of pictures, but it is a start. I had my first batch of hatching eggs sold this morning. I am so excited! I have 3 more people who want hatching eggs. One of these women is going to be my test hatcher for the quail eggs. I need to revamp my incubator so I can do it myself, but for now I will let someone else give it a try.

bibliophile birds

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
my chickens have a blog ... does that count?
Yes :D (Your chickens can type?! Wait till I tell those lazy ducks they have to start making their own posts! LOL)
sadly, i've fallen back on my days as a legal secretary and take lots of dictation. those chickens of mine have become quite vociferous and opinionated since starting their blog so sometimes it's hard to get a moment of peace.

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I do!
occamstazer.blogspot.com
It's a bit of a schmorgasboard. Everything from crafts and cooking to politics and religion to random lolcats to whatever dances across my mind :D

And I'd *love* to see more blogs by ss peeps!